Sunday 18 August 2013

Slow cooker Saucy chocolate pudding

Electricity has become horribly expensive, so I don't bake nearly as often as I used to. While I was browsing Pinterest this morning, I came across some yummy looking recipes for desserts made in the slow cooker. After reading through a few, I started to wonder if I couldn't try some of my old  faithful, favourite recipes and just cook them in the slow cooker instead,  which brings me to my newest adventure - "Slow Cooker Transformations" :)
The first experiment will be a yummy chocolate fudge pudding which I got from my trusty Snowflake Too Fresh To Flop recipe book.


I made it exactly as I normally would, except I put the batter into a greased slow cooker and cooked it for 2 hours on high.

The verdict : Delicious:)

No comments:

Post a Comment